Top 10 Reasons to Spend Your Vacation in an Orlando Villa
Finding Florida vacation rentals that will spaciously accommodate groups and families is much easier than one might expect. In a place like orlando, one will find a number of options with regard to renting a villa or vacation home as opposed to a hotel or motel room.
Due to the fact that hotel rooms can sometimes be a cramped setting, especially for families traveling with children, Florida villas are a wonderful alternative to a hotel stay. However, this is not the only reason why vacationers choose to experience the magic of Orlando, Florida, while staying in an Orlando vacation home.
The following list highlights the top 10 reasons why choosing an Orlando villa over a hotel room might just be the best bet for your vacation:
- More Spacious – Hotel rooms usually only provide one or two rooms in which to move about. Since Orlando vacations typically last 5 or 6 days due to the enormous amount of activities that are present within this entertaining city, the spacious rooms within Orlando villas allow groups and families to relax in a larger, more comfortable area. This will enable everyone to enjoy their vacation just a little bit more.
- Kitchen Amenities – When choosing a place to stay for a week’s vacation, individuals like to have various amenities available to them, including a kitchen. Some people don’t like to have to eat out for every meal and by staying in an Orlando rental home or villa; one has access to kitchen amenities in which to cook some of the meals throughout the vacation and save money.
- Private Pools – Hotels usually provide a number of swimming pools and Jacuzzis for the guests. However, most Florida villas that are for rent in the Orlando area come with their own private swimming pools and often Jacuzzis as well. Why cram into a packed public swimming pool when swimming in a pool with only friends and family members around can be a viable option.
- Wireless Internet Connection with PC – Due to the large quantity of internet users around today, having wireless internet connection at one’s fingertips is almost a necessity these days. In many Orlando vacation homes there will be wireless internet access and a computer in which to surf the World Wide Web. Although a number of hotels currently offer this type of internet connection as well, you will frequently find that occasional fees and disconnections may occur. Since you are staying in a Florida vacation rental home, it is almost like being in your own home where internet connections are lost less frequently. Also, it is very rare in which to find a hotel that offers computers in which to access the web. Usually, you need to bring your own laptop in order to take advantage of this internet access.
- More Economical – Because Orlando, Florida is a large tourist attraction, hotels can be a bit on the pricey side if you are looking for space and numerous amenities. When an individual rents an Orlando villa, one can choose the size of vacation home that is needed to accommodate the family. It is much less expensive to rent a single home for one week as opposed to a number of rooms for a certain amount per night.
- More Peaceful – When staying in hotels, there is usually a lot of outside noises that one has to contend with. Either people stomping up above or noisy guests in the hallway. By booking a Florida vacation rental in Orlando, there will only be the noises of those that were brought along on the trip.
- Additional Bathrooms – Waiting in line for the bathroom can be a real drag. By renting a Florida villa, there will almost always be more than one bathroom available to the renters. With a hotel room, bathroom lines are almost inevitable, unless the vacation is a vacation for one.
- Washing Machines and Dryers – One of the more accommodating aspects of renting an Orlando villa as opposed to staying at a hotel is the availability of washers and dryers on the premises. No need to search for a laundromat when washers and dryers are included amenities.
- Access to a Garage and a Close Parking Spot – Since hotel parking is often set a good distance away from the hotel itself, individuals staying at these types of resorts usually find themselves having to hike back and forth from the room to the car. When carrying luggage and other packages, this can sometimes get tiresome. With an Orlando villa rental, the car will be a few steps away from the front door thereby making any lugging of items nonexistent.
- Home Away from Home – With hotel accommodations, although many hotels offer wonderful amenities, there is still no way to make it seem less like a hotel and more like a home. When renting a Florida villa in Orlando, the accommodations feel more homey and relaxing than any hotel possibly could. When a family can enjoy the entertainment and events in a place like Orlando, Florida and come “home” to relax afterwards, this is a great thing.
There is nothing wrong with staying in a hotel from time to time if you are stopping over in a city for one night or if there is no Orlando vacation villa available. After all, where else will you get to have your bed made and not have to do laundry every day? However, there are times when a vacation is much more relaxing and comfortable when it can be completed in a makeshift home environment.
For these reasons, Orlando villa rentals are great options to consider when looking into a trip to Orlando, Florida. So, get online and start looking for Orlando villa rentals in order to find the one to make your vacation as comfortable as possible.